Saturday, December 31, 2011

Leopard Print


Happy New Year's Eve everyone!!! This is the manicure I did for tonight. I was trying to figure out what to wear and my sister said I should wear my leopard Steve Madden flats and to paint my nails to match so I did :)
  • e.l.f. Nude for the base. 
  • OPI Glitzerland
  • China Glaze For Audrey
  • OPI Stranger Tides
  • Zoya Caitlin
  • Essie As Gold As It Gets for the top glitter
  • Seche Vite 



OPI - Glitzerland

Zoya - Caitlin

China Glaze - For Audrey

China Glaze - For Audrey

Essie - As Gold As It Gets


 

You can see the gold flakes a little better on the close up! 

:) Hope you like it!

Have fun and be safe tonight!!

Did you do anything special for your New Years Manicure??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!