Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oktoberfest in Newport






I visited my best friend in Rhode Island back in October and we went to Oktoberfest in Newport. I tried Nailside's Mummy Nail tutorial for the occasion. I was a little rushed when I was doing my nails because I was running about 3 hours late. Oops.

I used Orly's Goth and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Celeb City. Then I did a quick swipe of Stripe Rite nail art in silver glitter over the black sections.

Oktoberfest was so much fun. I had blueberry beer! It was delicious.
not looking very sober

Orly Goth is part of their permanent collection and retails for $7.50. It can be purchased online here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!