Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Wet n Wild - Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire



This is Wet n Wild Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire from their Fast Dry collection and it is AAAAMAZING. I love this nail polish. It is so sparkly and beautiful. 

It took quite a few four coats to reach this color, but was completely worth the time and polish. The application was great although it took me a few minutes to get used to the angled brush. I actually ended up really liking this style of brush though, I felt I got a much cleaner manicure. Either that or I was trying so hard to get used to it that I managed to stay in the lines. 





Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire retails for $1.99 and can be purchased here.

Has anyone else tried this?? Are you as in love as I am?

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!