Friday, December 23, 2011

Zoya - Noel

Hii, if you haven’t seen my Birchbox post yet or didn’t feel like reading it because it was a million miles long here is the polish I got!



It’s Zoya in Noel from the Gems & Jewels Holiday 2011 Collection.

It’s a shimmery denim blue and has a major pop of color!



The application was great and it only took 2 coats for full opacity. I love it! I actually just decided to buy the Gems collection, so I can’t wait to get them in the mail!!



Here are some more pictures with Wet n Wild Party of Five Glitters layered on top.



Party of Five Glitters is really hard to work with in my opinion. It was really difficult to get the bigger silver hexagonal glitter onto my nails. The glitter definitely goes on sparingly. At least it is pretty!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!