Friday, December 23, 2011

China Glaze - Skyscraper



This is China Glaze’s Skyscraper from the Metro Downtown collection. Pictures really don’t do this one justice. I wish I could have gotten one in the sun, but I put this on at night :(
 Skyscraper is a navy-ish blue densely packed with silver micro-glitters. It’s amazing. At first when I bought this I thought maybe it would be a translucent jelly type that I could layer over other colors. Not the case. This is layered over Borrowed & Blue and the pastel blue was not even visible within the first coat. I used two coats of Skyscraper to build up the color. The application was great. It doesn’t go on streaky or watery, the perfect consistency especially for a glitter packed polish. I’m in love. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!