Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Essie - Trophy Wife & OPI - Stranger Tides



For this manicure I used 2 coats of Trophy Wife and then a thin coat of Seche Vite. Then I used decorating scissors to cut tape to make the zig zag pattern and put a coat of Stranger Tides. Reversing the colors for my ring finger. 

Stranger Tides has a great application. It only took one coat for full opacity over Trophy Wife, but for my accent nail I used two just to be on the safe side. Trophy Wife also has a really nice application. I love Essie polishes. 




These scissors worked great for the design! I picked up an 8 pack not too long ago from A.C. Moore I can't wait to try others!

Has anyone else tried using decorating scissors for their manicures?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!