Friday, December 23, 2011

butter LONDON - Lady Muck






This is butter LONDON’s Lady Muck. butter LONDON describes it as a Powdery periwinkle blue, slightly on the grey side and infused with pearl pigment for a soft, sexy sheen. I have a love/hate relationship with this polish. The color is gorgeous, but the application sucks. I guess the polish takes after the name.. Muck. It was streaky and thick, but it dried okay? If that makes sense. I just found it really difficult to apply an even coat. 

I actually emailed butter LONDON asking about it and they said “Regarding the application of Teddy Girl nail lacquer, depending on the lacquer colour the lacquer may have different consistence. For example, white is the heaviest pigment meaning lacquers white based like Teddy Girl may have a thicker constancy” So even though they got the name of the polish wrong, I think it remains true for Lady Muck. It looks white based? Either way it’s a pretty color, just a tricky application. They also offered to replace the polish, but shipping was not included and $8 is a little too expensive for one polish. I may as well just go buy a new one when ULTA is having a sale. 

Lady Muck retails for $14.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!