Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Latest Haul

Finally finished transferring my Tumblr posts. So from here on it will be new posts :)

I was on the hunt for Revlon Whimsical and it was sold out EVERYWHERE. I literally went to 10 different stores, so instead I got all these polishes. A lot of them were on sale and I found coupons in the mail so that was exciting.


Left to Right: Shine Of The Times, Set In Stones,  Razzle Dazzler, Glitz Gal, Showgirl Chic,
Fowl Play, Shining Star, Hi-Res, HD, Sea Spray, Secret Peri-wink-le, Tinsel Town, A Sparkle Yule Love

Shine of the Times, Set In Stones
Showgirl Chic, Razzle Dazzler, Glitz Gal

Fowl Play, Shining Star

Hi-Res [514], HD [509]

Sea Spray, Tinsel Town, Secret Peri-wink-le

A Sparkle Yule Love

So many pretty glitters to try :)

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!