Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bloom.com Order

A few weeks ago I purchased a voucher from LivingSocial.com that allowed me to buy 40$ worth of items plus free shipping for $20 from Bloom.com. Both sites are really awesome! Bloom.com offers "BloomDollars" on every purchase you make. So for every purchase, 10% of your grand total is converted into BloomDollars. If you spend $100, you get $10 back for your next purchase! Such a good deal!!

So of course I spent my voucher on polishes. Duh.

I love getting packages in the mail.




The polishes were packaged in tons of bubble wrap so don't worry they don't ship it like this!

Left to Right: Sexy Divide, As Gold As It Gets, Caitlin, Neeka, Yara


I'll have swatches up this week for all of them!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!