Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear



These polishes may only be $2.49, but I love them. They work great in water marbling and you aren't left feeling guilty that you just wasted expensive polish. 

Left to Right: Mellow Yellow, Sun Kissed, Twisted Pink, Lacey Lilac, Virtual Violet, Deep Purple

Left to Right: Deep Purple, Deep Blue Sea, Pacific Blue, Mint Sorbet, Lime Lights
Left to Right: Marine Science, Wet Cement, Celeb City, Strobe Light, White On
Favorites: Deep Blue Sea, Celeb City, & White On

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes retail for $2.49 and can be found at Rite-Aid, Target & Walgreens.

Which are your favorites?






2 comments:

  1. I love them ! But since I know SH tests on animals I stopped buying them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write more, thаts all I havе tο saу.
    Litегallу, it sееmѕ as though
    you relieԁ on the ѵideο to make уouг point.
    You obνiously know what yοure talκing abοut,
    why waѕte yоur intelligence on just poѕting videoѕ to уour site when you соuld be giving us
    something informatіνe tο rеаd?
    Also visit my web page bodylastics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!