Friday, December 23, 2011

e.l.f. - Nude & Wet n Wild - Rain Check






  • e.l.f. - Nude
  • Wet n Wild, Wild Shine - Rain Check
  • Sinful Colors Nail Art - Flower Girl
I really liked the way this turned out. e.l.f.’s Nude is great! It only took 2 coats for full coverage and didn’t look streaky or anything like that. The brush is a bit stiff, but that really helped (me at least) keep the polish on my nails and not all over my fingers. I used a Palladio fast dry top coat, which surprisingly worked pretty well. I wouldn’t say it is as great as Seche Vite, but it dried pretty quick. Palladio’s just doesn’t have that super glossy look that SV has.
I used tape and one coat of Wet n Wild’s Rain Check. It is a metallic bluish-grayish-lilac. Depending on the light it can be any of those colors. I really liked it!
Sinful Colors Nail Art in flower girl was okay. It was a bit watery making it a little hard to control. Obviously if you have too much polish on the brush the line gets thicker, but you could try to get the least amount of polish and it would just run down the brush pretty quickly. [Hope that makes sense!]
Overall, I love e.l.f. Nude and Wet n Wild Rain Check! The Sinful Colors nail art is okay, but worth the $2 price tag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!