Tuesday, December 13, 2011

butter LONDON haul


Well this isn't really a haul, but when it comes to butter LONDON it is in my eyes.

It literally took me like 20 minutes to pick these out. I was just staring at the display and then I'd go over to my friends and ask if I should take the plunge and then back to drool. So I put back all the other polishes I was going to get, and bought these three instead.


I also bought decorating scissors from A.C. Moore and used a zig zag pattern for the manicure above. 

butter LONDON polishes retail for $14.00 and can be purchased online at butterLONDON.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!