Saturday, December 24, 2011

Abstract





I ended up leaving the nail polish I brought home for thanksgiving break home. Big mistake. I thought maybe it would help me concentrate more on finals, but now I’m just concentrating on the fact that I have limited color selection. I don’t know how I’m going to go a month without Seche. Wah.
So anyways, the polishes I used were:
  • *Base Coat* SALLY HANSEN  - Double Duty
  • e.l.f. - Mint Cream
  • ESSIE - Borrowed & Blue
  • OPI - Glitzerland
  • SALLY HANSEN XTREME WEAR - Lacey Lilac, Mint Sorbet, & Pacific Blue.
  • *Top Coat* ESSIE - Matte About You
This one is kind of abstract. I’m not really sure how I feel about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!