Friday, December 23, 2011

Wet n Wild - Teal of Fortune






Hii, today’s manicure is Wet n Wild’s FastDry - Teal of Fortune. I’m not really sure how I feel about this polish. It is a jelly-ish polish and after 3 coats was still pretty translucent. I also found it has a longer drying time than the other 2 I have swatched, Hannah Pinktana and Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire. I really like the color but thought it would apply differently. All in all I like the color, I would just suggest letting it fully, fully dry in between coats. Otherwise you’ll notice that if you touch your semi-dry nail (after a few coats) the polish wipes off your finger in a sheet. Really annoying. 

Since this polish is only $1.99 it’s hard to REALLY complain, but if you are deciding between glittery colors in this collection I would definitely recommend Hannah Pinktana and Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!