Friday, December 23, 2011

Wet n Wild - Hannah Pinktana




  • Wet n Wild Fast Dry - Hannah Pinktana
I really love the color of this polish. It is a lot like “Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire” . This polish takes a lot of coats for full opacity. I think I used around 5. I just kept adding throughout the day until it was the color I wanted. 3 coats and it was still a bit transparent and around 5 or 6 it looks like this, so you can decide as you go how many coats you want to use :) It dries so fast that it doesn’t feel like you have that many coats, nor does it get streaky or thick. This is without a top coat, but I used a Seche base coat. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!