Friday, December 30, 2011

Revlon - Whimsical

Queue music...




Hii Everyone!

This is Revlon's Whimsical. I searched high and low for this one and couldn't find it anywhere, but luckily my mom picked it up for me! This is three coats over Essie's Borrowed and Blue.  Whimsical is a soft shimmery blue jelly based polish with large pink and blue hexagonal glitters, and smaller silver hex glitters. Revlon Whimsical is a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Glitter In The Air which sadly I do not own to compare but have heard it's a pretty good dupe which is why I'm so excited to have this version!

I haven't tried this without a color base but I would assume this polish would be best with layering since the jelly base is a bit translucent. The application was smooth and the glitter's stayed on the nail rather than clinging to the brush.






3 comments:

  1. me too!! it took forever to find but it was worth it haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. They Had A Bunch Of These Polishes At A Local K-Mart, Didnt Know It Was Hard To Come By, Glad I Picked One Up!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!