Saturday, December 31, 2011

Collection Update :)

Now that I am home for winter break my polishes have a new home :) I'm actually really liking the set up wish I could bring my vanity back to school with me!


without the glass on top 

with glass on top :)



I'm also going to be updating my collection list tomorrow so feel free to check that out :) I'll have the list link back to swatches and what not.

Does anyone else store their polishes similarly? If not, how do you organize your collection?

2 comments:

  1. I organize my polishes on two 90 count wall racks
    & an alex from ikea =D
    but i like the way yours are all visible,
    very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!