Friday, December 23, 2011

Sinful Colors - Frenzy




Hii everyone,
Today I have a polish I bought a while ago and just got around to trying it. This is Sinful Colors in Frenzy. I layered this over e.l.f.’s Dark Navy [which I was not a fan of—i’ll do a separate review for that one] and I think it looks pretty nice. As usual I had a hard time photographing my nails to capture the glitter/color. I think it always looks most realistic when it is out of focus so the last picture shows it like that! 

I used 2 coats of Dark Navy polish and then 2-3 coats of Frenzy. I then used a top coat to get rid of the gritty texture from the glitter. You could probably use this polish alone, but it would definitely take a few more coats so there were no bald patches. I like layering my glitter polishes though. 






This is your typical glitter polish. It takes about 6 cotton pads and half a bottle of nail polish remover to get off, but if you love glitter like me you’ll pull through. <3
xo Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!