So for the manicure, I wasn't really sure what "Inspired by a COLOR" meant. I was looking through my colors and picked up China Glaze's For Audrey. This is one of my favorite polishes, and has always reminded me of robin's eggs. So what did I do? I drew a bird with a nest of robin's eggs.
I used e.l.f.'s Smoky Brown as a base and black Stripe Rite nail art for the branches. As for the nest, I just added some white to the Smoky Brown. For the flower petals I used Zoya's Erika and
- Polish & Diamonds - @Lindsay
- Morie's Nail Art - @Adri
- My Nails. My Polish. - @Nicole
- 2 The Last Drop - @Tiffany
- Nail Art by Tawny - @Tawny
- Nail Polish Rehab - @Holly [That's me!]
P.S. Like my page on facebook!