Thursday, January 19, 2012

Update

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to post and say hi and welcome to all my new followers! I really appreciate all the feedback you have been leaving and am so happy with the friends I have made so far!

I also wanted to let you know that my semester has just begun so I may be a little behind with the 31 day challenge. I am in a sorority and recruitment begins this weekend. If anyone else is in greek life you will know what long days and hectic hours I am talking about.

I will try to keep up though! Stick around. I may not finish this challenge in 31 days, but I will finish it!

Talk to you all soon!!

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!