Monday, January 2, 2012

China Glaze - Secret Peri-wink-le


This is China Glaze's Secret Peri-wink-le from the Operation: Colour collection. I've had my eye on this color for some time before I recently purchased this from Sally's. It is a totally different color than what is listed on the China Glaze website but I've found that to be true with a majority of their polishes. 

This polish only required 2 coats for full coverage and is an opaque creme based formula. 




Below shows the difference between what I photographed and what China Glaze has posted on their site. 

 
Source Chinaglaze.com

They don't even look like the same polish! 

Has anyone else tried Secret Peri-wink-le? What did you think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!