Todays post is going to be a short one. I really had no idea what to do for today. Delicate is so vague and all I could think of was lace. I tried using real lace but that was a huge fail and didn't feel like having to deal with the after math of removing it.
So I went with a super simple design of just stripes and dots. I'm not even sure if this is considered delicate, but I kind of like it. :)
I used China Glaze's Sea Spray. One of my favorite polishes.
Be sure to check and see what the other girls did for today's theme!
- Polish & Diamonds - @Lindsay
- Morie's Nail Art - @Adri
- My Nails. My Polish. - @Nicole
- 2 The Last Drop - @Tiffany
- Nail Art by Tawny - @Tawny
- Nail Polish Rehab - @Holly [That's me!]
P.S. Like my page on facebook!