Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3 - Yellow Nails; Sally Hansen - Mellow Yellow

DAY THREE


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear -  Mellow Yellow


Well today was an easy pick. This is literally the only yellow polish that I own. I need to step my game up.

Mellow Yellow was easy to work with and only took two coats. First coat was a little streaky but it evened out with the next one. So the polish is nice and a pretty good yellow, but I am far too pale to be wearing this color. Maybe in the summer it will look better!





Then I added some white stripes to make the yellow a little less yellow. 



Be sure to check out what the others did for today's post. :)


What is everyone else's favorite yellow? I think my next nail purchase will be Blake from Julep.

Leave comments below, I love hearing from everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!