So here is my half moon mani! I used Julep's Maria and Whitney and a Stripe Rite Silver liner between the two.
Whitney is a smokey beige and is really a beautiful color. It's the perfect creme formula in my opinion. I used two coats of Whitney.
Maria is a foil/chrome finish rose. It initially reminded me of butter LONDON's Fairy Lights, but I think butter LONDON's has more lavender/purple tones.
I like this mani! and LOVE my new Julep colors.
Check and see what the other girls did for yesterday's challenge!
- Polish & Diamonds - @Lindsay
- Morie's Nail Art - @Adri
- My Nails. My Polish. - @Nicole
- 2 The Last Drop - @Tiffany
- Nail Art by Tawny - @Tawny
- Nail Polish Rehab - @Holly [That's me!]
P.S. Like my page on facebook!