Day 11 - Polka Dot Nails
I think I still have yesterdays theme stuck in my head. I wanted to do something different for Polka Dot nails, but in the end polka dot nails are pretty boring. I chose pinks because I thought maybe it would be nice look for Valentine's day.
For this mani, I started with a base of Wet n Wild Wild Shine Black Creme and from light to dark were Zoya Ginessa, Bebe, and Renee.
Keeping the post short today! Hope you liked it and come back tomorrow to see Stripe nails!
Don't forget to see what everyone else did and follow us on twitter.
- Polish & Diamonds - @Lindsay
- Morie's Nail Art - @Adri
- My Nails. My Polish. - @Nicole
- 2 The Last Drop - @Tiffany
- Nail Art by Tawny - @Tawny
- Nail Polish Rehab - @Holly [That's me!]