Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 24 - Inspired by a BOOK


You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go.
- Dr. Suess
Oh, the Places You'll Go!

I love this book.









 I based my designs off the following photos:

Source


Source


Going along with this theme, here is a picture of the world map! My roommates and I are deciding where we want to travel and places we've already been. 


We just bought it yesterday, so we aren't even close to noting all the places we've been. This whole map is going to be filled with places we want to go. 


As some of you may know, this challenge has "officially" ended, but I fell behind. I'll be tweeting when the new posts are up, so be sure to follow me! @nailpolishrehab

Check and see how the other girls did for this challenge!




P.S. Like my page on facebook!


2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness you didn't use The Giving Tree as your inspiration. I haven't cried over nails before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I came to know your blog, loved, congratulations on your corner and lots of success here!
    I'm following your blog now!

    I invite you to meet my Blog and if you like and can also follow my blog...you will be very welcome, feel at home!

    Kisses from Brazil

    http://umamulherbemvestida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!