Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 28 - Inspired by a FLAG

School has been crazy these past few weeks. Exams are starting which totally sucks the life out of me. I am hoping to finish up with my challenge posts before the end of the month. Woah, dream big!

For today's post I really wanted to do Harry Potter flags, but I couldn't bear to put them on my nails only to have them chip. So I did them on a nail wheel and I'll post those later!

For the challenge though, I decided on Argentina's flag. It's a simple white and sky blue striped flag with a sun in the center.


I didn't really do the sun justice, but I did my best!



I used China Glaze Sea Spray for my base and China Glaze White On White for the stripe. For the sun I used Orly Spark.





I hope you like!

I'll be tweeting when the new posts are up, so be sure to follow me! @nailpolishrehab


Check and see how the other girls did for this challenge!




P.S. Like my page on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!