Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 26 - Inspired by a PATTERN

Hi Everyone!

Here is the mani for inspired by a pattern. I wasn't inspired by a particular print but I decided to use my new stamping plates I bought from BornPrettyStore! I love all of my plates and this company!!

I ended up using a lighter color on the paisley stamp and it was a little faded so I just traced over with the blue stripe rite. 







Weee! I'm almost done!! How exciting :)

I'll be tweeting when the new posts are up, so be sure to follow me! @nailpolishrehab


Check and see how the other girls did for this challenge!



P.S. Like my page on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!