Monday, May 21, 2012

Essie - A Cut Above


This is Essie's A Cut Above from the Luxeffects collection. It's a clear based polish with large pink hex glitters along with smaller glitters. The glitter goes on so well. One coat is all it takes to get the look shown. A Cut Above is layered over Julep Leighton which I posted yesterday. I'm not a huge fan of Leighton but I think A Cut Above looks nice with it. 

I used Palladio's High Shine Top Coat. It doesn't dry as fast as Seche Vite but it does have a nice glossy finish. 






I'm loving the Luxeffects collection.

Has anyone else tried A Cut Above? Did you layer it or wear it alone?

Feel free to leave comments below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!