Saturday, May 19, 2012

Julep - Leighton

Julep - Leighton


This is Julep - Leighton. I got it in one of my Maven boxes I don't remember which one. I used Julep Nail Therapy as a base coat and I'm really regretting it. It went on bumpy? I don't know. I didn't shake the bottle or anything like that but it left air bubbles like no other. You can really see them on my pinky.  I'll have to give it another go and see if the polish has settled maybe it was just because it was the first time I used it? Blah. 

 Anyways, on to Leighton... Leighton is a nice chromatic silver polish. It's pretty standard as silvers go. The formula looks pretty thick in the bottle, but goes on fairly thin and has great coverage. It only took one coat to be completely opaque but SUPER streaky. I used another coat in hopes it would get rid of the streaks but that didn't work. Kind of disappointing. Not really feeling this polish as a stand alone, but with nail art or layering I could learn to like it.

Leighton is not on the Julep site, not sure if it's sold out or taken off the shelves, but you may still be able to purchase else where?






Leighton is a pretty color, just not sure if it's worth the $14 price tag with it being so streaky.

Has anyone else tried this color? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love hearing from all of you and appreciate all the feedback!

If you have any questions feel free to ask here! I'll try to respond quickly!